Our Fees/20 Hours ECE
2- 3 year old rates
- 5 full time days (7:30am-5:30pm) – $330.00
- Full day (7:30am-5:30pm) – $75.00 per day
- Part day (8:30am-3:30pm) – $60.00 per day
3-5 year old rates (20 Hours ECE)
(7.30am – 5.30pm)
- 5 full time days – $230.00
- 4 full time days – $210.00
- 3 full time days – $144.00
(8:30am – 3.30pm)
- 5 part time days – $195.00
- 4 part time days – $138.00
- 3 part time days – $90.00
We also have a 10% discount for 2 full time children.
Free morning session – 7:30am-11:30am (Tui and Pukeko Rooms – for 3-4 year olds) up to 20 Hours per week
Free afternoon session – 12:30pm-4:30pm (Tui and Pukeko Rooms – for 3-4 year olds) up to 20 Hours per week
20 Hours ECE
Pupuke Early Education is pleased to be able to offer the N.Z. Government’s ’20 Hours ECE’ which came into effect on the 1st July, 2007. A few key points for your information:
- It is optional for centres to offer it.
- It is available for 3-5 year old children.
- Centres offering it are able to opt out of it.
- The money the Government is offering to pay centres has been set at a minimum rate. It does not cover the cost of us providing a higher level of quality.
- Extra things we provide include additional staff we employ, extra equipment and resources we are able to offer to ensure we provide you with quality education and care.
- A parent can only get ’20 Hours ECE’ if centres have hours to offer them.
- A child may only use 6 hours ’20 HoursECE’ per day and up to 20 hours per week.
- Parents must attest to the number of hours they are using at each centre to ensure they do not receive more than their allowed 20 hours. You will be provided with a form for this purpose.
- Ministry of Education information states: “If you agree to pay an additional fee, you are committing to continue to pay that fee, and the ECE Service can enforce payment.”
Free morning session
7:30am-11:30am (Tui and Pukeko Rooms – for 3-4 year olds)
Free afternoon session
12:30pm-4:30pm (Tui and Pukeko Rooms – for 3-4 year olds)